joey hyb

joey hyb

Sunday, January 24, 2010

24.01.10

feel sick for today
when i wake up in the morning
i feel my body hot hot de
then i jz realize is me get fever le
other than tat
i oso feel vomit
but i still go work
coz i think not vry serious
but i feel dizzy for the whole morning
i hv tell hubby abt tat
hubby is vry worry abt me
he ask me to get drug
but i reject
coz i din like
i oso tell daddy
then hor
daddy bring 2 penadol for me
thx a lot for daddy
hubby will take u to eat some gud gud de
coz u help hubby take care of me
love daddy so much
muackzzz
i oso love hubby so so so much
muakzzzzz
hahah
fortunately daddy hv bring drug for me
then i feel better
n din feel vomit le
i oways hv gastralgia
coz i din follow the time to eat
haiz
i oso dun wan de
but tis is bcome a habit of me liao
i has get well soon

No comments:

Post a Comment