joey hyb

joey hyb

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20.01.10

today i go to listen kuliah
yesterday i slp at 01.50 ++pm
around 02.00pm jz wan slp nia
then today nid to wake up at 7.00am++
bcoz b4 8.30am nid to arrive agent there
when i wake up
i feel vry vry vry vry vry tired
bcoz of not enuf time to slp
after i washing my face,brush my teeth,bathing n washing my clothes
my daddy(pk) call me
in the phone she tell me the agent forgot where she live
n nid me bring agent to fetch her
tat time is 8.15am ++
i jz finish washing my clothes
n jz wanna change my clothes n prepare to go out nia
haiz
heard daddy say tat
then i think i nid to rush my time to go agent there liao loh
9.15am when me n daddy arrive the place tat listen kuliah
there nt hv a lot of ppl
but there is 42 ppl in the class
hv ppl 8.20am jiu arrive there liao
they so stupid de loh
the class jz start at 10.00am
wahahaha
we sat at bhind
listen to tat teacher say de things is bored
n make me n daddy feel slp
damn boring monotonous
shit
my stomach was vry hungry tat time
but we hv no time to hv ur breakfast T.T
nid to 忍
although my stomach has making sound
haiz
the lesson close at 1.00pm
fuck
is feel vry bored,tired n hungry
today oso nid to work until 10.00pm T.T
wat the fuck
actually i start my work at 1.00pm
but i cant reach at the time
nvm lah
when i reach summit
i go da bao 1st
coz really hungry
hubby call me tat time
hubby tell me his phone is broken liao
cant use = =''
hubby say his phone is fall to the ground
hubby oso got try to start the phone
but still cant use
then i say cham loh
the time tat we can chat is less liao
now is less+less
haiz
i say maybe tis is the god gv us the test
y god nid gv us tis kind of test T.T
crying in my heart
but we nid still to face it
ar bor dio cham liao
then hubby go bz of his PLKN activities again
miss hubby so so so so so muach liao lah
wat the palia PLKN leh
burn all the camp of u ar!!!
shit!!
wat the fuck!!!
PLKN jz a stupid activities!!!!
hate PLKN!!!!!
i m now at my working place cc
jz nw slp a while at here
but i still feel slp
cham loh
i still nid to work until 10.00pm de leh
bullshit!!!
tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment