joey hyb

joey hyb

Thursday, January 28, 2010

27.01.10

daddy is get sick
i ask her to get drug
she say after she eat
she is vomiting
see her like tat my heart is so worry
coz she nid to work till night n cant off
coz she has off on monday n tuesday le
i ask her to see the doctor
but she reject
coz she lazy n di like to go =.=''
haiz
daddy hor
copy me de....
wish she can recover fast
coz many ppl will worry de
julian oso~~~
haha

same thing
i miss my hubby
miss him everyday
hope he can back to my side fast....
wanna go out wif him,take many many photo wif him,n many thing to do
left 1 week more hubby wan come back le
but after chinese new year 4th day hubby wan go back to tat jail again
although tis PLKN left 4more week
but is feel the time is vry long to me
hubby come out,then me in
haiz
mana hv time let us together
sad.......
hubby ya
our love road is so difficult
so we wan be more treasure
I LOVE U

No comments:

Post a Comment