joey hyb

joey hyb

Friday, May 20, 2011

First year diploma, byebye !!!!



^  .  ^

nid to say goodbye to my 1st year diploma ~~

actually is finish oredi yesterday ..

but dono why today juz only have the feel tat so relax n feel 1st year diploma finish

maybe bcoz today left last laboratory lab session of TCM !!

hahaha ......=]

damn relax now !!

i feel GOOD !!

awesome !!

times fly so fast !!

my 1st year diploma course finish oredi !!

woah !!

after tis coming monday 23th may, english exam

i can go bck my sweet home n my papa n mama's side !!

but still missing my baby here !!

haiz...

i holiday , he start his diploma course !!

wat the ... !!

but NVM lar ~

as long as we nid each other , loving each other , missing each other !!

although the distance is how far !!

we still loving each other until the end !!

baby, don worry 

i wont go out often !!

juz go gethering with my sister only ,, K ? =]

im oways obedient 1 ^^

remember tat ~~

hahaha...



hoo !!!

after tis holiday

when come bck to msu , is my 2nd year oredi !!

how come times fly so fast??

i graduate secondary skul has been past 1year n half !!

my sisters which study form 6 oso almost finish their study oredi !!

STPM is waiting them to face tis year !!

gambateh OK , my sisters?

we all have the same THEME !!

which is BE A SUCCESSOR IN THIS WOLRD !!

as long as u put more effort !!

the success will come to u nearly !!!

GAMBATEH FOR OUR FUTURE !!!







wish u have a nice day like me today !! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment