joey hyb

joey hyb

Thursday, May 19, 2011

19.05.11

i check my last semester result oredi tat day !!!
hopefully all PASS !!
hahaha
malaysian studies -- B-
parasitology        -- B
biochemistry       -- B
diagnostic of TCM -- dono yet, bcoz we juz start our lab session tis semester !!

lolzzz....
all 3 subject get B !!
where is A ??!!
why u din come to me ?
is it u'll come to me on TCM subject? !!
scared !!

i'm not satisfy enuf abt my result !!
bcoz i cant see A appear !!

tis semester final exam will be going to start on nxt monday!
tats mean my short semester is going to finish oredi !!
tats mean i oredi study 1 year at here oredi !!
OMG !!
TIME fly so fast !!

still dono how about next semester schedule ..
is it can skip to degree ??
or continue ti diploma 2nd year ?
we are waiting tis answer since we are semester 1
but msu's CEO hvt gv us the answer yet !!
haiz.....

finally !!
can finish tis boring short semester !!
i can go bck to my papa n mama's side oredi !!

juz now ,,
i open a new blog
all is about medicine !
here is the link
http://msboo-medical.blogspot.com/

supoort ya ^^




Have a nice day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment