joey hyb

joey hyb

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

true love♥


   Throughout your life you'll meet one guy
unlike any other.. 
you can talk to him and 
never get bored, tell him anything and never
be judged. 
a best friend 
- a boyfriend 
- and a true love 
because when i'm happy,no one else's opinion matters ♥
any minute that i'm not with you i hope

i'll see you soon .. there's just something

that happens when you walk into a room '

i instantly feel so complete.. it hits me & you give me this feeling .. it's like no other feeling .. 

but it knocks me off my feet..

please don't ask me what i like about you

cause it's every little thing you do
You know it's love when every time you

think about him your friends ask you



'why the hell are you smiling like that ?'




If you'll be my star I'LL BE YOUR SKY

Isn't every girl's dream the same? To have a boy who calls at three in the morning, pours his heart out to you without a single hesitation or second thought

Never regret a boy. Because you learned a lesson,and you won’t make it again
It's only in the mysterious equations of love that

any logical answer can be found.

i am only here tonight because of you. you are all I am. you are all my reasons.

Sometimes love's a rainy day, but life goes on.


Love;

 an attempt to change a piece of the dream world into reality.

You asked me what made me happy and I replied “you

You can't change the one you love. You're not supposed to. - Save the Last Dance

It's amazing how the perfect person can be right in front of you but you don't realize it because you're too caught up in someone else.



Love is something you can't describe. Like the look of a rose, the smell of rain, or the feeling of forever

Find someone who can make you feel completely

comfortable and "first-date" nervous at the same time.

That's love.
You've got to have something to eat

and a little love in your life

before you can hold still for

any damn body's sermon on w to

behave.  -Billie Holiday


A kiss that is never tasted,

is forever and ever wasted.
tumblr_l8px3mTjTC1qbvt8bo1_500_large





Love doesn't make the world go round.

Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. -Franklin P. Jones


You're in my prayers. You deserve nothing but happiness.




You're one of the best friends a girl could ask for, thank you :)





Being protective doesn't mean that you're selfish. 

Sometimes, it's just one way of letting people know that 

you'reafraid to be left again.




There isn’t a moment of my day that isn’t spent wondering where you are, what you’re doing, how you’re 

feeling.

 Even in the quiet of the night, when everything is still and I am nearly asleep, there’s a part of me that is still 

wondering.



I can yell at you, be mad at you, say stupid things, & then take them all back. Drive you crazy and maybe even 

pretend to hate you but in the end, I'll do anything to be your everything and theres never gonna be anyone who loves 

you more than I do.



And I will love him no matter what you say. 

You're simply too immature to understand that love 

does stretch for miles and miles.

So you just be an immature little kid 

looking for love in all the wrong places, and 

I will be content with mine right where it is.. not all

those miles away, but in my heart, 

and in his heart, where distance does not matter.

quote photo

you're perfect... 

...because everything you do

makes me smile

...because every second spent with you

is worth while

...because when you laugh at me 

i laugh too

...because everyone else can see

that i’m devoted to you

...because i love your eyes

and the way they shine

...because you don’t tell lies

and you’re so cute when you whine

...because when you get mad

you can’t hide it

...because even when you’re sad 

i can find it

...because the way you hold me

sends shivers down my spine

...because your spirit's so free

and you’re so damn fine

...because i never stop thinking about you

it’s not fair

...because you’re just perfect

and no one else can compare...


if you think the sunset is pretty;

 oh just wait;

wait till you look into his eyes.


choose to love ;; rather than hate.

choose to laugh ;; rather than cry.

choose to create ;; rather than destroy.

choose to persevere ;; rather than quit.

choose to praise ;; rather than gossip.

choose to heal ;; rather than wound.

choose to give ;; rather than steal.

choose to act ;; rather than procrastinate.

choose to grow ;; rather than rot.

choose to pray ;; rather than curse.

choose to live ;; rather than die.


quote photo

It's funny how someone lives each & every day of their life not knowing that their existence is the reason you live

There's one moment in your life when you're

with someone & you feel like the world has

stopped & your life just seems so perfect.. 

make sure you never lose that person

I love the way you find me whenever i've lost my way .. 

you're just in time

quote photo


The heart knows when the search is over




You stand by me & you believe in me like

nobody ever has when my world goes crazy

you're right there to save me..

you make me

see how much i have

Just be real & tell me how you really feel

cause i ain't down for some game this could

be a forever kinda thing  



quote photo


The most memorable people in life will

be the people who loved you 



Happiness: is looking into the eyes

of someone you love

and realizing that the look in their eyes

is the same one you have in yours.


quote photo

And he is the only one that can lift my spirits

and help me from this nightmare

and make me a beautiful mess.



Learn from yesterday

Live for today  &
  
Hope for tomorrow



You are the strength, that keeps me walking.

You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.

You are the light.. light to my soul.


quote photo




I finally learned what life's all about..

hanging on when your hearts had enough,

and giving more when you want to give up. --NicoleRichie--



quote photo

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy.


a s k i n g . h i m . t o . l o v e . h e r .

She smiled in a big way.
The way a girl like that smiles,

when the world is hers & she held your eyes.


quote photo

He's the only person she wants to be with.

he means so much to her.

she loves his stupid jokes,

how he can change her entire day by just giving her a hug,

the way he can always make her laugh,

and how he by her side through everything that goes wrong.

He's the one boy that actually

got through to her heart. 



I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, 

that I've crossed your mind.

quote photo


He kissed my forehead softer than ever before, held me tighter and pulled me closer.

 all the while he thought i was

asleep..

& for the first time, i was certain i was in love.


True love doesn't have a happy ending: 

True love doesn't have an ending.

Inside the heart of each and every one of us there is a longing to be understood by someone who really cares. 

When a

person is understood, he or she can put up with almost anything in the world.

quote photo

No comments:

Post a Comment