joey hyb

joey hyb

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24.03.10

i hv receive NS letter tis morning
scare to go there
my frens all come back from badge 1 tell me there r nice
but i din feel tat leh
T^T
wan to leave my frens ,my family,my beloved,n my pet
i hvt prepared the things to NS yet
hahaha
oways last minute de
i wan back on may
n wan go study now~~
love study life
tis few day i hv think a lot
i will worry abt my family
wish god bless them heathy n ntg happen to them oways
wish god knw my bless
if hv something happen
then jz happen to me enuf
i can carry all
i will miss my daddy n mummy all the time
n worry abt them
*crying now*
daddy n mummy ya
muz take gud care for ur own
if not i will vry worry
i will study hard n smart
n earn many money for u to live in a gud environment n happy life in the coming future
i will try my best to success my dream
wish u can forgive me all the bad things tat i do for u
daddy mummy
daughther oways love u
i knw u r working hard for us to study
thx a lot
i will take care of myself
dun be so worry
i knw u r tired
but trust me
i will do it

No comments:

Post a Comment