joey hyb

joey hyb

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

14.03.10

tat evening hubby say he want our relationship back to gud fren
i dono y
hubby jz tell me he wan go study
but study oso can come back or go everywhere 2gether de mar....
he din tell me n discuss with me
then he jz make de decision his own
tat day i realy sad
is say to be sad badly to me
my heart was broken
i cant control my tears to stop dropping
i cant receive i sentence tat he say
he say he saw ppl hv gf then he oso wan hv
wats thing is it?
i realy faint
but now we r ntg liao
dun wan hurt me again
after tis matter
i get to be strong n strong
i knw wat i wan now
after tis matter i change more
before tat i m a vry bad temper ppl
but i hv change a lot
i think i gonna to be more courages,more mature,more strong
i wan hv a happiness,success,comfortable future in my life
doing hard start from now
n wish all my frens oso will success in their life

No comments:

Post a Comment