joey hyb

joey hyb

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10.03.10

today
i go learn driving wif daddy
yesterday my buddy chng come back le
and today is my hubby come back
but we hvt meet
i m working nw
faint............
28th of tis month wan go PLKN at SRI LEDANG,TANGKAK le
n i will end up my job till tis sunday,14th
wan say gudbye to my working partner n frens here le
dono y cant feel hapy nw.....
feel headache n faint more...........
tired..........
mummy ya,,,,wish ur heart ntg problem
and try to relax urself
dun put so much stress to ur own
otherwise u dun wan work le,n rest at home
wish u can be health oways
god bless u <3
2moro morning oso wan learn driving
then will back to skul take my SPM result le
faint again@@
dono how is my result
bless god wish my hubby,my buddy,my frens n me de result will be great n acceptable
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment