joey hyb

joey hyb

Thursday, January 14, 2010

14.01.10

yesterday d me is vry tired de loh
10.40++pm jiu slp liao
tired dao~~
sms wif hubby till half jz slp liao
n din say wif hubby
let hubby worry le
sry ya
tat is me
hahaha
i oways do d things like tat de
today after i bathing
i saw my left knee got ''hei qing''
dunno  when i has knock my knee
haiz
then my lips is dry n pain loh
maybe is me din drink more water T.T
i oways forget to drink water
my nose oso bad bad liao
gan mao le T.T
coz working here is cold loh
haiz
i m gonna to sick liao
cham loh
later hubby wan scold me liao
coz i hv edi promise hubby wan take care de
now leh
i gonna to sick
cham ar~~
let hubby worry liao
haiz
but i will take care of myself de
wont let hubby worry me
hubby


I❤ U                 I❤ U      I❤ U                I❤ U                I❤ U  
I❤ U        I❤ U       I❤ U        I❤ U      I❤ U                I❤ U 
I❤ U       I❤ U                           I❤ U     I❤ U                I❤ U 
I❤ U         I❤ U                       I❤ U       I❤ U                I❤ U 
I❤ U           I❤ U                  I❤ U           I❤ U               I❤ U
I❤ U                I❤ U          I❤ U                 I❤ U          I❤ U 
I❤ U                         I❤ U                                    I❤ U

No comments:

Post a Comment