joey hyb

joey hyb

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

11.01.10

yesterday i go for undang test
finally i pass the test
now is waiting for listen L lesen
then can learn how to drive le
so hapy
hubby's phone din gv his teacher take back
coz hubby wan accompany me
so glad tat hv hubby accompany
but oso cant all day accompany me
coz hubby has a lot of activities
but nvm got hubby is jz enuf
i oso worry tat hubby's teacher will find out hubby's phone
wish hubby's teacher will not find out
then i can contact hubby
i feel vry cold now at my working place
is so cold
till my finger change to red in colour
i oso feel tired
my left arm feel pain
maybe is yesterday ply steps cause de
bcoz i use a bit strong force to ply
T.T  pain....
the days is pass wif fast
i miss my skul days b4
coz can meet wif frens everydays at skul
n oso can gossip n ply like siao at skul
miss my frens a lot
we oso wan find out a time tat we can come out 2gether
but is said to be a bit difficult leh
coz we all hv our own job now
n some of us r goin KL or JB continue thier study liao
haiz
wan meet wif frens nia oso difficult
sad
but i still wish we can come 2gether
n hv a trip 2gether again
hubby
BB miss hubby so so so so muchhh
n love hubby so so so so so so mucchh

No comments:

Post a Comment