joey hyb

joey hyb

Thursday, January 7, 2010

07.01.10

actually
today hv an undang exam de
but the agent say nid to postpond
then nvm loh
i oso can hv more time to continue my slp
coz today work at 1.00pm till 10.00pm
i come here early
n i go find ester
we chating at her working place
she ask me hubby gt find me mar
i say no bcoz he has no phone to use
she say his bf gt phone to use n they r still in contact
i ask y he still gt phone to use
nt all the phone is taking by teacher le meh?
she say her bf de phone din taking by teacher
bcoz her bf ran away when teacher come
hahaha
but if teacher knw tat
her bf cant use phone for all the time in NS
yesterday din write blog
coz bz reading undang until forget
haha
but i miss my hubby vry much
hubby
r u miss me there??
r u slp tide?
r u take care of urself there?
r u tired or bored for the activities there?
i miss u so so so so so muchhh
hubby
i love u
muuuuaaaacccckkkkzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment