joey hyb

joey hyb

Friday, January 1, 2010

01/01/10

start my job 2day
morning,is my daddy call me wake up de
hehe
originally i wan wake up late de
but nvm lah
hahaha
i oso need to work
so i get up early loh
when i come here
the boss hvt come yet
but he is not so late lah
come here learn smthg
daddy oso come to find me tis morning
later 12.30am
wan go out hv lunch with daddy n joann
2day at here got some bored loh
haiz
but i still hv hubby accompany me
is nice n gud ^^
boss n fren work at here oso nice n helpful
hubby,dun think yesterday de things le hor
is gone
now is 2010year liao
ok
meet with u 2moro morning...

2 comments:

  1. okok~~sure~~~forgot ady~~
    BB~~~happy new year oo~~~muacks~~
    later muz eat till full har~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hapy new year to hubby too ^^
    sure need to forget de hor
    n remember BB jiu hao
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete